Shower mold occurs when mold spores are given the right conditions to grow, mold can develop fairly rapidly inside your shower. Mold loves dark and damp areas like bathrooms, mold will feed on moldy showers until it is thoroughly removed. In this article we will discuss , What is mold? What causes mold? And what is the best shower mold remover!!
A moldy shower can be difficult to clean, mold removal requires either bleach or other common household cleaning products mixed with water. However, you always risk bleaching out your grout if you choose to use bleach.
Using soap or shampoo to wash mold off surfaces only helps spread it around so that it continues to grow in other places.
So what are the health problems associated with mold?
A mold is fungus that can be found all over your house. They sometimes grow on food and may cause allergic reactions in some people. They are even responsible for causing diseases like mold pneumonia, which can be very dangerous to the health of someone with mold allergies. Molds produce toxic spores that when enter our body they affect our respiratory system, most notably our lungs. When mold or mold spores are inhaled into our lung they spawn tiny fungal bodies called hyphae (pronounced HIP-hee). These hyphae act like roots and begins to absorb nutrients from your body; compromising your immune system in the process.
“Five of the Most Common Indoor Molds”
- Alternaria: Commonly found in your nose, mouth, and upper respiratory tract; can cause allergic responses.
- Aspergillus: Usually found in warm, extremely damp climates, and a common occupant of house dust; produces mycotoxins; can cause lung infections.
- Cladosporium: This very common outdoor fungus can find its way indoors to grow on textiles, wood, and other damp, porous materials; triggers hay fever and asthma symptoms.
- Penicillium: Very common species found on wallpaper, decaying fabrics, carpet, and fiberglass duct insulation; known for causing allergies and asthma; some species produce mycotoxins, one being the common antibiotic penicillin.
- Stachybotrys: Extremely toxic “black mold” that produces mycotoxins that can cause serious breathing difficulties and bleeding of the lungs, among other health problems.”
We have a mold remover for even the toughest molds!
Signs of Mold illness include:
Fatigue and Weakness
Unexplained muscle cramping, aches, and pains in the joints; persistent nerve pain (pain that persists despite treatment)
Numbness and tingling (paresthesias: burning, prickling, itching or like electricity running through the body)
Eye problems such as red eyes or light sensitivity
Asthma and sinus problems such as cough or shortness of breath
Tremors and vertigo
Digestive issues such changes in appetite, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain Metallic taste in mouth Temperature regulation or night sweats. Chronic fatigue syndrome is common mold illness symptom. Other mold symptoms include irritable bowel syndrome and brain dysfunction including memory.
Mold remover use is a must to fight the above.
Post cleanup mold remediation should always include mold testing. This is essential because even if many molds are killed during cleanup, there may still be live mold present after the clean up process that could reinfest the cleaned area later on down the road. The reason for testing is that some mold infestations are hidden away from plain sight and only testing will reveal their locations so these areas can be treated during mold remediation.
While no cleaners kill 100 percent of all mold spores we found the BEST mold remover on the market. This mold cleaner will attack mold and mold stains with a rapid, deep cleaning action that will remove mold spores in all types of shower wall tile, grout, masonry surfaces such as brick , concrete pavers , flagstone , sandstone, and much more.
K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner
Say Goodbye To Stubborn Mold, Mildew and Fungus On Masonry With K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner
Wasting elbow grease on mold, fungus and mildew?
Want to make your masonry as pristine as a mirror?
If you answered yes, then you need K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner!
K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner is a safe and efficient alternative to harsh cleaners that can ruin your beautiful and expensive masonry and tiles.
The deep-cleaning masonry cleaner provides maximum protection against fungus,mold, mildew and algae. As an alkaline, ambient temperature cleaner, K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner clears biological deposits without ruining the tile or masonry underneath.
Using K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner
Spray K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner on any indoor or outdoor masonry, tile or stone surface.
Wipe all traces of the cleaner using a clean, microfiber cloth. Make sure the surface is completely dry and avoid streaks.
Marvel at the results!
No elbow grease required!
Effective on all types of indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Eradicates mild, mildew, fungus and other biological deposits instantly.
Little to no odor.
Where to purchase “Rarefier” from K.O.R. Stone Care Products?
The best place to purchase “Rarefier” from K.O.R. Stone Care Products is online at K.O.R Rarefier Cleaner | Kennedy Kitchens and Baths . It can also be found on Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Vade Mecum of Luxury Journal.
Questions from Readers:
1. I have mold in my shower, what should I do?
2. What are the best types of cleaners for each type of surface I have?
3. How can about removing the soap scum in my goop in soap scum in my bathtub with a muriatic acid yet is still dangerous to resort to when removing mildew from shower curtains grout floor tiles cleaning ?
4. Do you have any DIY tips or tricks for people living with pets?
5. What are alternative ways for cleaning hardwood floors covered by furniture?
To answers to these question contact Kitchen and Bath Renovations or Kennedy Kitchens and Baths, today!!!